Tuesday 12 April 2016

Special 60th birthday card

My neighbour turned 60 last week and she invited myself and my husband to her birthday party.
So I decided to make her a card.
I am so loving creative expressions dies 

I decided to go into spring mode and used yellow pearlised card by crafters companion, I used a rose embossing folder in the die'sire range. Also the wor dies as well as the numbers.
I used 2 different coloured yellow ribbon.
The yellow sentiment is a stamp which Jonathon Lockwood designed, and I stamped it with Tim Holtz distress ink,
I used dew drops from my old stash. 

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card. Love the dies too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam this is a stunning card your neighbour must have loved it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the freshness of this one, xxx

    ReplyDelete