Saturday 6 June 2015

Scruffy little cat

Well good afternoon all on this cold and windy day.
Well today I decided to have a chillaxing day as I am doing my first race for life tomorrow yikes.

Since crafters companion brought out the scruffy little kittens on the 4 day deal I decided to get my scruffy little cat Chelsea acrylic stamp out,

I used 7x7 scalloped card base
Silver mirri card for matting,
Purple co ordinations on top of the silver mirri card and also cut out a die'sire cameo stamping frame.
White linen card with Sue Wilson creative expressions striplet die called eternal rings
Purple gems from my old personal stash,
I coloured Chelsea in with my spectrum noir pens which I will list below.

Hair:- CT1, CT3, CT4
Eyes:- LG3
Face, arms and legs:- FS1, TN2, TN3
Eyeshadow, dress & shoes:- HB1,HB2,HB3
Bottle:- CT1, TN3, CR10, DG3
Glass:- CT1, TN3
Grass:- LG3, DG3
Ice bucket:- IG1, IG4, IG5
I had fun colouring her in. Thank you for popping by and looking x

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sam this is a gorgeous card I love the image and how you have created the background. Good luck with the Race for Life tomorrow. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Live this image, your coloring, and your die cut. The whole composition is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Sam xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the image!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card Sam. Gorgeous image and lovely die-cuts. I hope the Race for Life went well xx

    ReplyDelete