Wednesday 6 May 2015

Colouring in time

Good morning yesterday I decided that I would print a digi stamp out and sit and colour it in.
The one I chosen was by aurora wings. 
I actually forgot how relaxing colouring in was.
I used my spectrum noir pens and they are as follows

Face: fs1, tn2, tn3
Roses cr10, cr11, dr6, or1,or2
Leaves lg1, lg3
Eye bt2, bt3

I used pearlised card base 6x6
I used black card stock for matting and layering,
Backing paper is an old stock I had in my cupboard
And I used black & green gems.

I think it's time I did more colouring, thank you for looking xx


8 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow absolutely fabulous work. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Sam. I love the AW image and your colouring is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card Sam. I love the AW image and your colouring is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sam this is stunning. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous coloring. Love this card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding colouring Sam, a real beautiful card hun, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete