Wednesday 18 March 2015

Mother's Day cards

Hi all 

Hope you all were spoilt for Mother's Day. I was lucky as my brother turned the Big 50 on March 15th so I decided to spend time with him.
But luckily for me i already made the cards. These are 8x8 in size and they were both printed off from the Bebunni floral cd rom. And I cutted out all the decoupage sheets and layered them up using the cola lol 3d decoupage glue. I added peel offs and gems from my stash. I just wanted something simple but yet effective. 

10 comments:

  1. These are fabulous.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi your cards are fantastic. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous cards Sam and super cute decoupaged images x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE CARDS, LOVE THE DESIGNS AND THE CUTE IMAGES, STUNNING XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. these 2 are cute and very beautiful Sam
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. I love these crafter's companion stamps. So adorable.

    ReplyDelete