Wednesday 1 October 2014

A taste of India

Hi all

Well I cannot believe that we are in October already it's scary.
Well today I fancied doing a bit of messy crafting which I haven't done for a while.

Ingredients:

Crafter's companion Kraft card
Taste of India Indian Lattice embossing folder. 
Neenah desert storm card
Taste of India tiger tiger stamp set


I used the A4 embossing folder and distressed the edges using Tim Holtz vintage photo distress ink.
I stamped the Tiger onto the Neenah desert storm card and coloured the image with my spectrum noir pens, I used CT1, CT2, Or1 and Or2 then EB2, EB3 and EB5.
I used a thin double sided tape and then put on some glitter around the edges. 
I used the ribbon and gems from my stash. 
I stamped the sentiment with Stalin ink pad onto the bengals desert storm card, then used my Die'sire die tag to cut it out then I used the distress ink to tie it in with the card.

Thank you for looking xx

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the beautiful background and tiger.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sam this is a gorgeous card I love the tiger. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tiger love the embossed background xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this image Sam and your fabulous design and detail.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning, I love the embossing, the ribbon, the touch of bling, the color, WOW! great job

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sam, saw this post on Bloglovin, and thought it is absolutely gorgeous, the image is amazing.
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful card! I just love the earth tones you used.
    Crafty Gals Corner is currently hosting a DT call. If you have a moment, check them out at: http://craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com/ and if you would like a chance to work with the wonderful sponsor’s then link up your favorite project to apply.
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete