Sunday 13 April 2014

A special birthday card for a lovely little girl

Well after helping Franki in her shop at the weekend I was thinking of what card to make for Aimee as she is now 7.
So I got my Barkley paper pack and made her a card similar to the one Dawn Wheeler made on the four day deal. 

I made the white centura pearl card as my base, and I matted & layered with purple pearlised card, and again white.
I used my heart doillie die'sire die and cut it out using the purple pearlised card. 
The decoupage, sentiment and tag are from the paper pack kit. I used collall all purpose glue to stick the card and the pin flair silicone. 
I added purple ribbon and also gems.
Also I cut out the number 7 using the numerical die'sire die.

I hope Aimee likes her card. Thank you for popping by. 

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet creation Sam. I love Barkley.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Sam, love Barkley!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card, pretty colours and Barkley is very sweet! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet and lovely card Sam.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete