Thursday 19 September 2013

Soooo loving Makey Bakey mice another one for CC challenge

Hi everyone 
I hope that you are all having a good day even though where I am is grey :-(.
I have made yet another card for the crafter's companion uk challenge. If you get chosen you become a guest designer for 3 months. And I would so love to win as I love crafter's companion. 
On this card I have used white centura pearlised card.
I used the 6x6 Christmas elegance embossilicious embossing folder onto black card.
I used the white velvet ribbon and white gems which came from the fluff & stuff in the Frou Frou range.
I stamped the image (Makey Bakey Christmas Carols)and sentiment onto Neenah card stock.
I put the sentiment into my epiphany tool and put an epoxy circle sticker onto it and put it in a circle metal holder, and I added a few jump rings.
I coloured the image using my beloved spectrum noir pens and the colours I used are:

Mouse:
TN3, TN5, TN7 for the cheeks CR1

Stomach: IG1 & IG3

Hat & coat:
CR11, DR7

Hat & coat trim:
IG1, IG3

And I also used the crafts too ponsietta die and I used core'dinations card.

Thank you for looking xx







11 comments:

  1. That's too cute. great job. Cheers, Holley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute image, lovely card - love the hanging sentiment!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. o this is so cute and wonderful card Sam.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image and a wonderful Christmas card.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! Love those poinsettias.
    Geraldine M
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. The image is so cute and your card is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute image. Great card, deb http://inmylittlecraftycorner.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable, love the cute image and the die cut poinsettias are fabulous
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous,thanks for sharing with us at Crafters Companion.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This s so beautiful, good luck in the challenge & thanks for joining us over at Crafters Companion xxx

    ReplyDelete