Saturday 14 September 2013

#4 of my entry for september's challenge on CC uk.

Well I have made another card which I am proud of. I have used a bird house template from creative crafting world.I used Snow White pearlised card and cut the shapes out and I used the 8x8 rose garden embossilicious folder on the front and back of the 3d bird house. I then used a circle punch for the gold mirri and black card. 
I then used coordinations green card and cut out the ivy from the die'sire die.
And I added some yellow flowers using yellow pearlised card. 
I stuck it all down with the collall tacky glue.
I am entering this into the crafters companion UK September challenge blog. 

7 comments:

  1. This is stunning, I love the embossed background and the gorgeous flowers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Sam! I love the shape & the way you decorated it. xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh this is stunning.. I love the embossing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super idea - great shape and embossing, great card.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very lovely Sam, great idea.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful work. I love the embossing. Cheers Holley

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really thought it was a bird house! Such a realistic card. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete