Saturday 20 July 2013

My son's 21st

My son usually has me making him a Liverpool football club themed card. But this year he asked me to make him a hot card.
So I looked on photobucket and my friend Angie makes stunning toppers etc so I downloaded two of the decoupage sheets. The one with the car is a 6x6 easel card and I used black card for matting and layering I got that idea from Lynda Chapman. I got the car backing paper from a website that gives you free papers. And I used silver peel offs.

My card to my son is an easel card and using 2 linen effect mirri card in light and dark blue. And I used silver peel offs well he did say he wanted hot lol. 
I cannot believe he is 21 tomorrow I sometimes wonder where the time has gone. Hope everyone enjoys their weekend x

7 comments:

  1. Fab cards for coming of age, i`m sure they will be loved xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great 21st cards - he will love them!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure he will love then , great cards hugs Txx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure you son loved these 2 cards.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 Great cards, my son would love these too. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete