Sunday 5 May 2013

2 weeks of DT challenge

Well I have put up last weeks challenge and this week's DT challenge as I was busy as the Tour Of Hamsterley rally in the forest.
Last weeks challenge is white and one other colour so I chose blue to get the shape of my card I used a spell binders die and made it into an easel card then I used a blue glittered coordinations card stock. And I used 3 different shades of blue, and I added 3 blue gems and I coloured in the Mam's suit in blue.

This week's challenge is anything goes.
I printed the image 3 times and coloured all three of them with my spectrum noirs. And made it into a decoupage. And put it into a book design.



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Sam, love the second one it is so cute.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards, love the cute image in the second.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two lovely cards - I love the first one - really romantic!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, your cards are Fab Sam, your colouring is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete