Monday 5 November 2012

Toread card

I have enjoyed making this card I coloured him in with my beloved spectrum noir pens.
For the base I used green pearlised card and brown pearlised card and then used my 6x6 desire spotty embossing, then used green coordinations card embossed it and sanded it back.
Then I used green and brown flowers and coloured white gems into brown and green.
I so love this colour cordination :-).
I am entering this into Crafterscompanion fave colour coordination challenge blog for November.

9 comments:

  1. what a cutie!! lovely card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute card Sam, and really striking colours x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Sam! I love the Toreads and this little fella is a right cutie.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card! You have colored this little Toread fabulously Sam, he has such a wicked little grin and I love the green and brown combo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't these little creatures adorable! Love your card! Thanks for entering our challenge this month at Crafter's Companion!

    ReplyDelete